[rt-users] CustomCondition Scrip question

Steve Greenland steveg at lsli.com
Thu Aug 19 10:51:21 EDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 12:05:01PM +0100, Ronan Mullally wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just started running RT3.  As a first venture into custom scrips I
> decided to try something easy, but have hit a brick wall pretty quickly.
>
> I'm trying to write a scrip that does the following:
>
>  On Owner Change
>  if new owner != person making the change
>     Notify Owner

The standard script condition and Action should work exactly like this,
as RT by default doesn't send mail to the person doing the transaction.
Have you perhaps set

   Set($NotifyActor, 1);

in your RT_{Site}Config.pm?

Steve

--
"Outlook not so good." That magic 8-ball knows everything! I'll ask
about Exchange Server next.