[rt-users] Performance Issues

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Mon Aug 23 07:59:25 EDT 2004

Guys. Please. Fill this info on wiki.bestpractical.com with descriptions
and may be links to archive of this or other similar discussion.

'-processes X' is not optional record in config but required IMHO. When
you run only _one_ FastCGI process then it's something like running RT
under mod_perl in 'httpd -X' mode.

				Best regards. Ruslan.