[rt-users] problem on install

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue Aug 24 02:38:59 EDT 2004

Reason of error: Your httpd is not well configured. You didn't activate
RT::Mason handler for location of RT. apache alias is not enough.

You can find sample configs at wiki.bestpractical.com and in archives.
If this links wouldn't help then You can share RT's httpd.conf parts.

			Best regards. Ruslan.
John Barbieri wrote:
> Hello list.
>

> Ive been trying to set RT up for a few days now, and I seem to be
> running into problems left and right. I have been able to find qeustions
> for most of them, but I am stumped on the current one…..
>
> I created an alias in my apache config so I can access RT.
>
> When I get to the index page, I get a bunch of, how do I put it, gobaly
> goop basically. Heres a snippet:

[snip]