[rt-users] Issues after a new install on new machine. Seen this before can not remember the cause.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue Aug 24 02:42:04 EDT 2004

Reason of error: Your httpd is not well configured. You didn't activate
RT::Mason handler for location of RT. apache alias is not enough.

You can find sample configs at wiki.bestpractical.com and in archives.
If this links wouldn't help then You can share RT's httpd.conf parts.

             Best regards. Ruslan.