[rt-users] Text appearing above header

Jeremy Baumgartner baumgart at cae.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 24 12:04:59 EDT 2004

We are finding a strange thing happening.  When someone replies to,
resolves, and changes the owner of a ticket all at once, we see the
correspondence above the page header.  I'm not sure where this is coming
from, but it only appears if we resolve, reply, and change the owner all
at once.

Here is a screenshot of this strange occurence:
http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~baumgart/rt_strange.png

Any ideas on where this is coming from would be appreciated.

--
Jeremy Baumgartner
CAE UNIX Systems Staff

  - Brian W. Kernighan