[rt-users] Trouble creating new Templates

Scott Mitchell rsm at apama.com
Wed Aug 25 05:12:32 EDT 2004

Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> Scott Mitchell wrote:
>> [Sending this again since the first one was too big for the list -
>> apologies if anyone gets it twice]
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> When I (or one of my users) selects Configuration -> Queues ->
>> [SomeQueue] -> Templates -> New Template we get the attached error
>> log, and no new template.

> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RT3OnSolaris

That seems to have done it - I can now happily create new templates.

You guys are excellent - not many places I can get answers to all my
dumb questions in < 30 minutes :-)

I wonder if the notes in RT_Config.pm should be updated to mention that
this tweak might be necessary on FreeBSD as well?

Cheers,

	Scott