[rt-users] Getting Approvals working in RT 3.0.11-1

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Wed Aug 25 05:01:35 EDT 2004

Hi!

I had the same problem. The docu seems to be a little bit broken ;-)
Now I have it "working" with the following Template:

===Create-Ticket: codereview
Subject: Code review for {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Subject}
Depended-On-By: TOP
Queue: Approvals
Type: Approval
Content: Someone has created a ticket. you should review and approve it,
so they can finish their work
ENDOFCONTENT

It looks like the "Type" thing is very important.

bye!