[rt-users] Troubles getting the rt mailgate script to work .

Robert A.Pickering Jr. rpickering at proscan.com
Wed Aug 25 08:13:35 EDT 2004

This should be an FAQ.  I had the same problem.

You need to make sure that your apache configuration directives EXACTLY
match what is in the installation instructions.
I had used some other folks when trying to solve other problems, and
this is what I got as well.

You can run rt-mailgate on the command line and see the error.
Bascially, the error is coming from rt-mailgate, because the Apache
server is not responding the way it expects.

When I modified my virtualhost directives to match the README, it
started working.

-Rob

--
Robert A. Pickering Jr.