[rt-users] Bulk update broken after upgrade to 3.21

Matthew Joseff mjoseff at yellowbrix.com
Thu Aug 26 09:57:31 EDT 2004

What's the name of the page?

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Eric Santelices wrote:

}Since we have upgraded from 3.0.8 to 3.2.1 our bulk ticket update does
}not work.
}
}The page loads and we can select the actions we want to update however
}when we click on Update All we are returned to the same page in less
}then 1 second.  When we search the tickets we updateded none of the
}change we applied are there.
}
}
}**********************************************************************
}This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
}intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
}are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
}the system manager.
}
}
}Be sure to check out the RT wiki at http://wiki.bestpractical.com
}

--
Matthew Joseff, Director Technical Operations
(p) 703.519.1066 (f) 703.548.9151 (m) 202.415.6261