[rt-users] Re: two RT3's on the same Debian box

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Fri Aug 27 13:55:53 EDT 2004

I doubt that you will find, anywhere, the ability to have multiple RT's
installed via pacakages..  For something like this (having multiple
installations of the same package), it takes a bit of administrative
customization that typically is not found within the generalized packages.

I've been running multiple instances of RT for years.  The only trick
involved is making sure that the FastCgi directives are properly set up
within the virtual host.

-Rich

--
Richard West                   $14.95 Registrations      mailto:rwest at wesmo.com