[rt-users] "Uncheck All" in mass update page?

Charles Smith charon at cyc.com
Mon Aug 30 18:36:58 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 17:28, Dimitry Faynerman wrote:
> In /Search/Bulk.html
> In the line:
>   <TD><input type=checkbox name="UpdateTicket<%$Ticket->Id%>" CHECKED></TD>
> remove "CHECKED"
>
> -Dimitry

Well, that would help in those cases, but having them all checked is
useful other times. I suppose I should try to estimate which situation I
find myself in more often, but I'm not the only one who uses it, either.

Regardless, thank you. I may change the default to unchecked even if I
do figure out how to toggle it.

-Charles