[rt-users] "Uncheck All" in mass update page?

dustin at cnw.com dustin at cnw.com
Mon Aug 30 18:44:46 EDT 2004

Hello,

I added some (Javascript) code to /Search/Bulk.html to implement this on
our RT instance. It allows the agent to "Check All" and "Uncheck All". I
was originally going to attempt this without Javascript, but broke down
and did it with Javascript because I was short on time.

http://www.cnw.com/~dustin/Bulk.html.gz

This is best placed in the local directory of your RT install as described
in CleanlyCustomizeRT on the RTWiki. See "Using the 'local' directory".
You may have to create /path/to/rt/local/html/Search and drop it in there
to make it work.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?CleanlyCustomizeRT

Dustin