[rt-users] dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 1.23

Gary Holmes Gary.Holmes at SurfControl.com
Wed Dec 1 17:27:42 EST 2004

All,

Work around seems to be as follows:

- Install all dependancies for 3.3.x (I used 3.3.11)

- Install and configure 3.0.9

- make initialize-database in 3.0.9

- run the dumpfile-to-rt3 with 3.0.9 installed

- Replace 3.0.9 with 3.3.x and configure as needed.

- run the upgrades that come with 3.3.x as per "make upgrade"

All works.

Gary