[rt-users] Can users see all their tickets?

Rick Russell rickr at rice.edu
Fri Dec 3 21:50:11 EST 2004

Mike Conley wrote:
> Is it possible for a normal non-staff person to send in a few tickets
> and somehow see their tickets on the web interface?  It is possible I'm
> just missing something, but since they don't have a login/password at
> this point and the main URL requires this, this can't work.

There is code on the BestPractical WIKI that will generate a random
password and send it back to the Requestor when they submit a ticket for
the first time. They can then log in and set their own password, etc. It's
quite nifty.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AutogeneratedPassword

Rick R.

--
=> Rick Russell
=> Rice University Information Technology, Helpdesk Supervisor