[rt-users] schedule for RT 3.2.3?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Dec 6 13:31:10 EST 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 11:03:03AM -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:
> Just wondering how 3.2.3 is looking.  I thought the first release
> candidate was going to appear last Monday ....

As often happens at a small company, "other stuff came up" (much of it
having to do with getting 3.4 ready to go out the door.

3.2.3 was _going_ to go out with the broken bulk update of custom fields
functionality disabled. But Todd's sent us a nice patch to add back
working bulk update of custom fields.  Since it doesn't come with a test
script, it's waiting on someone (either me, one of my folks or someone
on the lists) testing out the patch.

	Jesse