[rt-users] schedule for RT 3.2.3?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Dec 6 13:48:08 EST 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 01:03:56PM -0500, Todd Chapman wrote:
> :)
>
> Want to point me at how to test web interface code? Do RT's
> tests actaully pretend to be a browser?

Web testing is getting much less painful than it used to be.
The current gold standard for RT web testing is lib/t/08_web_cf.pl.in
in the RT 3.3 distribution.  It adds a new dependency when running the
test suite, but another dependency in the "DEVEL" section isn't a big
deal as it's not required by end-users.

	Best,
	Jesse