[rt-users] RT 3.2.1 Super-user

YEM fatyem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:51:58 EST 2004

I have just taken over a running version of RT 3.2.1. I have root
access to the mysql database but I nor anyone has a Super User account
to login to the rt web interface. Can I just change the root user's
password in the database( rt3->Users->password) and then be able to
login via the web interface? It seems that that should work nut i do
not want to mess anything up. Bottom line is that I need some way to
give access to an existing account to be super user.

Thanks in advance.