[rt-users] Tickets: Query Builder - how to show tickets created within last 7 days?

Pei Ku pku at autotradecenter.com
Tue Dec 7 15:52:54 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to build and save a query within Query Builder that will show the tickets created within last 7 days.

The Query Builder allows me to specify a Created condition of BEFORE, ON, or AFTER a fixed date/time.  I am using an Oracle db, so the query phrase would be something like "Created >= sysdate - 7".

I tried using the Advanced screen to manually enter the phrase above, but when I return to the Query Builder screen, the phrase gets changed to "Created >= '7'".

Any thoughts?

thanks

Pei Ku
ATC