[rt-users] Tickets: Query Builder - how to show tickets created within last 7 days?

Pei Ku pku at autotradecenter.com
Tue Dec 7 16:20:47 EST 2004

thanks Kevin - that worked.

apparently the query builder is doing more than just concatenating the WHERE clause... I queried Oracle's dynamic view to see the actual SQLs being executed by RT -- the WHERE clauses don't look exactly like what you see in RT's query builder.

Which brings to another question - is there documentation on what values you can set in the Query Builder?

thanks!

Pei