[rt-users] New user a few questions

john w kcgeek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 07:13:23 EST 2004

I have the system setup and it is usable. My questions relate to some
advanced functionality. We are demoing the system for possible use by
our help desk and internal IT group. Anyway. I have read all the docs
2 times :)

1. Would like to setup auto ticket generation via email. Specifically
have my network monitor (nagios) auto generate trouble tickets via
email. I have read vague things about auto ticket generation being
possible via google just nothing like a howto. If this is in the docs
somewhere please point me to it and I will go from there.

2. Escalation of a trouble ticket or notification the ticket is not
complete after a certain amount of time? Again if this is in the docs
please point me to it.

To the devs we really like the program and if it is decided we are
going to use we will be calling you.

Thanks

John