[rt-users] Make CC list persistent

Pei Ku pku at autotradecenter.com
Wed Dec 8 11:08:09 EST 2004

Hi,

I noticed that when a user creates a new ticket, the email addresses he specifies in the cc/AdminCC lists persist through the life of the ticket (unless they are modified by users with more powerful rights like ModifyTicket).

However, if the user (who has ReplyTicket right) wants to add additional email addresses to the cc list during a subsequent reply to the ticket, the changes made to cc only applies to that reply, not subsequent replies.

I could grant ModifyTicket to a regular user, but that's too much power (I think) -- I don't want a regular user to be able to change Owner of the ticket, for example.

Is there another right that allows a ticket requester to make persistent changes to the cc list when replying to a ticket?

thanks

Pei