[rt-users] best choice for a RHEL3.0

jul-rt at julbox.net jul-rt at julbox.net
Fri Dec 10 04:50:40 EST 2004

Hello everybody,

I have been encoutering classical bug while installing RT on a RHEL 3.0
using the following source
yum extra-rt http://campus.fct.unl.pt/paulomatos/rt/repository/
(rt-3.0.10)

The bugs regarding setGid (sendmail, + Locale::Maketext + a bug on
attachments).
I have seen a workaround for Locale::Maketext + sendmail that implied
recompiling apache2.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_printable;post=337
43;list=rt

Don't misunderstand me I am no sissy, I love compiling programms ... and
tweaking apache configuration, however I would rather install a more recent
and uptodate tarballed version of RT (working with RTFM) so that the
customer can mantain it ;)

BTW, is the wiki  an up to date source of information ?

Thanks

 --
Julien Tayon
mailto:julien at tayon.net         http://www.libroscope.org