[rt-users] Removing content from client messages

Anne Wilson anne at unidata.ucar.edu
Tue Dec 14 19:22:57 EST 2004

Thanks Todd,

Yes, looks like it'll have to be through accessing the db directly.  We
don't want to delete messages entirely because we want the history.

As I mentioned to Jason D., I think we'd have to write a tool that takes
as input the string we want to sanitize.  The tricky part would be
remembering to do that at the right time.  Would that be a function we
could call from a scrip?  Or, would we have to get deeper into the code
to call such a function at the "right time" from RT?

Anne