[rt-users] notify admin cc on resolve

Ryan Stark rstark at tuzakey.com
Wed Dec 15 00:37:44 EST 2004

Okay, I got the scrip setup, and I try to use the standard
correspondance template but I get nothing to the admin-cc.  I need the
same email(*correspondance*) the requestor gets to go to the admin cc
when the ticket is resolved(not the resolved template, the body/contents
of the ticket.)

Example agent opens email from client, hits reply changes status to
resolved, types in contents, hits send/update ticket.  The email
requestor(client) gets the response the ticket is closed etc.  I need
that admin cc to get the same mail. But only on resolve events.

please help. when use the correspondance template to email the admin it
sends the admin this line:
This transaction appears to have no content

Thanks,
-Ryan