[rt-users] Rights issue - seeing queues

Steve Palm stevep at sga.org
Wed Dec 15 11:53:35 EST 2004

On Dec 9, 2004, at 10:44 AM, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> Read http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?Rights
> You should grant ShowTicket to owner _role_.

  I have read all the documentation that I could find, and I have
"ShowQueue" set up for Everyone, and Unprivileged users at the QUEUE
level, but in the SelfService interface the users can not see any
"queue" listing at all, the only options they have on the left side is
"Open Tickets", "Closed Tickets", "New Ticket" and "Preferences".

I'm surely missing something obvious, but no amount of reading the
doc/wiki pages has helped.

  Steve

-----
Steve Palm --- stevep at sga.org
Computer Systems Analyst/Programmer
Slavic Gospel Association -- Loves Park, IL