[rt-users] Date/Time Display

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Thu Dec 16 08:15:45 EST 2004

Just a note, to anyone who develops something like this:

It would have to have an option to use the host OS's current timezone, or be
easily (and I mean VERY easily) changble.  I am on the road about 70% of the
time, and the last thing people in my situation need is another "time zone"
knob to remember to turn as they are travelling about.

Not everyone is always in the same spot.

Just something to think about.  Regardless, if someone does create this, it
would be appreciate either way.

-jd