[rt-users] Date/Time Display

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Thu Dec 16 08:55:53 EST 2004

RT Users:

Opening note: Please, please, please stop punishing me for posting to this
list.  Every time I post, I get innundated with Out Of Office Replies.  I
don't want them.  Can't you disable them on mailing lists?

Ian, as for your comment, maybe an additional dropdown (use host browser's
timezone) would be desired.  In my case, I always like to think in local time:
I change my watch on every layover when traveling, for example.  So if I'm in
Chicago borrowing a computer in the Admiral's Club, I want to think in Central
Time, even though I'm based out of Los Angeles.

As long as it's user-drivable, should work fine.

-jd