[rt-users] A few questions about creating fields

Yoav Artzi yoav_artzi at il.vio.com
Mon Dec 20 05:38:58 EST 2004

1. Is it possible to create linked fields, meaning:
Field1 will include a project (for example) and field2 will include a
subject, when I will choose the project a the default value of the
field2 will change to the first subject listed for that project.

2. Is it possible to define RT to sort fields by name automatically
without defining a soft number for each item?

3. How can I insert many items into a selection field at once? Is there
a txt file that contains the values which I can edit directly?

Thanks.