[rt-users] Can't build Module::Build (needed by Log::Dispatch) for RT3.4RC1

Steve Wampler sbw at tapestry.tucson.az.us
Wed Dec 22 09:56:21 EST 2004

I'm trying to install RT3.4RC1 on Fedora Core 3 with Perl 3.8.5.
Log::Dispatch won't install because it needs Module::Build, which
fails its tests miserably.  The first error is an "Argument list too
long" message.

I thought I'd tracked the problem down (via archive search) to
Test::Harness, which I upgraded to 2.44.  That hasn't helped.

Any ideas what's happening?  Fix?

Thanks!
Steve Wampler     {sbw at tapestry.tucson.az.us}
The gods that smiled upon your birth are laughing now. -- fortune cookie