[rt-users] Strange Issues

Ben Blakely bblakely at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:42:20 EST 2004

Andy,

Excuse...

Debian 3.1r1 - vanilla kernel - RT 3.2.1
Perl  v5.8.4
Mysql 4.0.22
Apache 1.3.33

I have a scrip setup as the following, on resolve create ticket using
template Actiononapprove

Template Contents:

===Create-Ticket: hamnetprov
Subject: Pending request for {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Subject}
Queue: Pending_Approvals_Hamilton_Network_Provisioning
Depended-On-By: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Id}
Type: Ticket

{$Transaction->Content()}

ENDOFCONTENT

The scrip is run on a resolve, but no ticket is actually created.
Below is the debug. Just an FYI, the ticket that is being set to
resolve is of the Approval type.

Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line: ===Create-Ticket: hamnetprov
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: ****  Create ticket: create-hamnetprov
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line: Subject: Pending request for
{$Tickets{'TOP'}->Subject}
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line: Queue:
Pending_Approvals_Hamilton_Network_Provisioning
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line: Depended-On-By: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Id}
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line: Type: Ticket
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line:
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line: {$Transaction->Content()}
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line:
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: Line: ENDOFCONTENT
Dec 21 23:33:38 rtnag RT: About to commit scrips for transaction3242

Excuse for asking a non detailed question...

Regards,

Ben Blakely