[rt-users] Strange errors after upgrade

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Dec 23 11:52:52 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 09:35, CJ Kucera wrote:

> I recently upgraded an RT installation from 3.1.10 to 3.2.2, and the
> web interface seems to be incredibly touchy now.

I think some others have mentioned having to clear the var/mason_data
directory after upgrades and restart apache to make things work. I've
never been quite sure what was safe to remove so I rename the existing
directory and create a new one with the same owner/permissions, but I
don't think I've ever had to put any of the old stuff back.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com