[rt-users] Adding Domain Name to Outgoing Email Addresses

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 3 10:22:59 EST 2004

I probably wasn't very clear in what I was trying to do. I'm creating
a new ticket in the web interface, or maybe adding a reply
to a ticket,  and I want to specify ccs, admin ccs etc - for addresses
within my domain I don't want to have to type "@mit.edu" each time.

My Eudora mail client, for example, has a config setting "domain to
add to unqualified outgoing addresses", which I set to "mit.edu".

Steve