[rt-users] httpd speed on rt3

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Feb 4 12:38:30 EST 2004

Patrick LeBoutillier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is very interesting. If we can find a way to get rid of these
> performance issues, RT will become the killer app it deserves to be.
>
> Where can get I get more information on Mason profiling? I'd love to get
> in there and see if I can't find something.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Patrick

search.cpan.org
Apache::DProf and then go by SeeAlso links.
MasonX::Profiler

		Best regards. Ruslan.

PS: As thought It will be very useful if some one will merge it modules.
With Apache::DProf we can't split exec tree info by Mason components.
With MasonX::Profiler we can't see more info about perl code in components.