[rt-users] Re: Web interface: Pre-fill textbox with some text.

seph seph at directionless.org
Thu Feb 5 13:36:00 EST 2004

> I want to click on "New Ticket in" with a Queue selected, then get
> brought to /Ticket/Create.html with the "Describe the issue below"
> MessageBox pre-filled with some text I've written.
>
> Is this something that I can do with the default scrips?
> If so, how?

I don't think you can do this with the scrips. scrips are run after
actions are taken, and you want the form to come pre-filled
out. That's before any actions...

I expect you could do this by modifying the html form (really, your
local copy) to include default values. You could also have them pull
those default values from the db, but I don't think there's anything
in place already to do it for you.

seph