[rt-users] Custom Scrip Condition: Add new owner to AdminCc?

Mike Patterson mikep at uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 6 12:42:39 EST 2004

RT Community,

When a ticket gets assigned to someone in one of my queues, I'd like
them to automatically become an AdminCc Watcher.

Currently we can email them now that they are now an owner:
"On Owner Change - Notify Owner - with template Admin Correspondence"

But I'd also like them to
"On Owner Change - User Defined: add owner to AdminCc "
Tips on making the "User Defined" portion work are greatly appreciated.

Bonus points for taking out old owner if listed as AdminCc for that ticket.

Thanks,
Mike (Using RT 3.0.7)