[rt-users] URL not returning to base

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Sun Feb 8 20:45:09 EST 2004

Hello all,

I am having a bit of trouble figuring out why "http://localhost/rt/" works and minus the ending "/" does not work.

So when I go to http://localhost/rt I get a login WebRT window and when I try to log in it goes to http://localhost/index.html instead of http://localhost/rt/index.html .   But when I use http://localhost/rt/ , everything works like it supposed to work.   Tried to fiddle a bit with http.conf / RT_SiteConfig and am not yielding any result.  It's not a big issue but annoying.   Any ideas?

RedHat 9
RT 3.08
Apache 2

Here is my RT_SiteConfig info...

Set($WebPath , "/rt");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://localhost:80");
Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
Set($WebImagesURL , $WebURL . "NoAuth/images");

Here is my http.conf info...

ErrorLog logs/rt3-error_log
    CustomLog logs/rt3-access_log common
    Alias /rt/NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/
   <IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
        AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
        FastCgiIpcDir /tmp/rt-fcgi
        FastCgiServer /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 3600
        ScriptAlias /rt /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
   </IfModule>

Alias /rt "/opt/rt3/share/html"
<Directory "/opt/rt3/share/html">
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8