[rt-users] Changing the case of string on index.html

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Mon Feb 9 12:05:43 EST 2004

I'm trying to change the case of the text that appears right below the "Best
Practical" logo on index.html (that appears when you first login).
Currently, it says,

"RT for xyz.com"

I want to change the case of the "x" to "X", so it will read,

"RT for Xyz.com"

I changed the case of the string in the only file that I found has it,
/opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm.  I didn't find the string anywhere else,
including inside the database.

However, the screen still displays "RT for xyz.com" instead of "RT for
Xyz.com".  What am I missing here?  Is the string being forced to lower
case?

Thanks!

Chago