[rt-users] Re: Requester Groups

Jason Grigsby jason at kavi.com
Mon Feb 9 23:28:50 EST 2004

The more I play with RT, the more I'm beginning to fear that RT won't
do what work for what we need (the ability to let multiple users for a
single customer see all of the tickets in the customer's queue but none
of the other queues). I did see a contribution that attempts to solve a
similar problem:

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/GroupService.README

Has anyone attempted to use that contribution with the 3.0 version of
RT?

-Jason