[rt-users] Access permission

Christophe Berger chris at berger.cx
Thu Feb 12 04:10:12 EST 2004

Hello,

Thank you for your help on encoding problems, perl 5.8.3 seems to have
completely corrected attachement and encoding problems.
Now I have an other problem:
I want to give access to people that send tickets, but i want them to
see only what they sent or tickets on wich they are observer.

I saw that when someone search he was able to see tickets in queues
they have no access to, like my administration queue... even if he has
no access to see it or to see tickets.
I think i made something wrong but i can't find it.
Does somebody know how to do this?
Thank you

--
Christophe Berger | chris at berger.cx | http://chris.berger.cx
GPG FP: 3C64 1415 7E51 469A D334 6370 426E 9C00 CB74 F360