[rt-users] Questions

Rick Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 12 06:58:50 EST 2004

Hi Guys,

As part of our project roll-out plan, I have been asked a couple of
questions and I'm hoping you guys can give me some answers:

1. If someone either adds comments or closes a ticket who's owner is
Nobody, can RT make them the owner, even if they don't specifically
change ownership?

2. Is there any way to move an email from one ticket to another, say
when a customer types the wrong ticket number in their reply.

3. Is it possible to prevent a ticket being closed unless someone enters
time in the Time worked field?

4. What is the timeline on 3.2 and its new Journal features?

5. Has anyone got Statistics module to integrate with the Workflow
interface? Is there a timeline on the upgraded Stats module?

6. Is it possible to make Workflow interface the default?

Sorry there are so many.

Thanks

Rik
--