[rt-users] Initiating a ticket

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Thu Feb 12 15:06:26 EST 2004

I need to initiate a ticket with the e-mail address of the requestor being
that of a customer.  The idea is to begin an exchange with this customer,
keeping track of each volley.

When I created a ticket, the e-mail address I provided (the customer's)
received the Autoreply message, as if it had been the customer who initiated
the conversation.  This is not what I need.

The objective is to send out an e-mail, with a ticket number, initiated by
me, to the customer's e-mail address, so the message the customer gets is
the e-mail itself, not the Autoreply.

Is this confusing?  Is it doable?

Thanks!

Chago