[rt-users] Sub Queues

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Feb 13 08:33:39 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 03:23, Brian Scanlan wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:53:10PM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > I can't promise anything, but I'd really love to see a clear spec from
> > folks interested in subqueues for how they'd work and what they'd do.
>
> Queue "Groups" would be very cool. It'd be nice to assign user/group
> rights to an entire "Queue Group" or "sub-queue set".

That could save some time.  I avoid some of the grunge work by
putting all the users in groups and only assigning group
permissions on the queues and in cases where there the
admincc's match an existing system email group (which is
often the case here) I create a dummy user with the list
as the email address for the entry in watchers.  There is
a side effect of this that people get email copies of their
own changes, but my users seem to prefer it that way.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com