[rt-users] Sub Queues

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Feb 13 11:23:47 EST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:53:10PM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> I can't promise anything, but I'd really love to see a clear spec from
> folks interested in subqueues for how they'd work and what they'd do.

Not that we are voting, but I'm -1 for subqueues and +1 for enhancing
the linking facility. I don't think yet another heirachy is a good
idea. Things are complex enough. Also, linking gives you greater
flexibility and versatility in your relationships between "things."

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"