[rt-users] Perl 5.8.3 upgrade

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Sat Feb 14 14:17:13 EST 2004

That would be great!   Thanks!

After trying to upgrade to 5.8.3, my RT 3.0.8 broke and upgrading to 3.0.9 did not help either. Spent a lot of hours trying to make it work and in the end worked a couple of hours to downgrade back to 5.8.0 (RH RPM).

I did not expect upgrading perl would be such a hassle.   Maybe its because of RH9+Perl=Hassle and others are just fine. =)

Jonathan Chen