[rt-users] RE: Initiating a ticket

Bill Gerrard via Treo 600 bill at daze.net
Sat Feb 14 18:06:00 EST 2004

>steps in the documentation is to "Create the following records in your
>ScripConditions table".  Does this mean I need to go directly into the RT3
>database and manually add new records to the appropriate table?

There are "insert.pl" perl scripts to do this in RT2 but in looking at one
I don't think it will work with RT3 as is and I haven't come across a
script coded for RT3.  If anyone has one or has the knowledge to code one
up it would be appreciated by all I'm sure.

In the mean time, yes you just need to add new records to the
ScripConditions table in your SQL database of choice.