[rt-users] Version in footer of webpage not incremented after an upgrade

Lederer, Damien Damien.Lederer at itsa.gov.au
Sun Feb 15 21:52:37 EST 2004

Folks,

I recently upgraded my 3.0.7_01 installation of RT to 3.0.9 using the
specified procedures.  When I logged onto the system, the bottom of the page
said that it was still 3.0.7_01.  So I completely removed RT from the
system.  I dropped the database and rm'd the entire RT installed directory.
I installed from scratch again and bounced apache, however when I logged
onto RT as root (the initial user) it still said it was 3.0.7_01.  So I
completely cleaned out everything from the browser - the cache, the history,
the cookies etc.  However it STILL says it's 3.0.7_01.  I cannot for the
life of me work out why.  The file ${INSTALL}/rt/lib/RT.pm has a variable
called "VERSION" that is correct.. 3.0.9.  Yet the web pages beg to differ.

Does anybody know what's going on?

Ta muchly!

Damien Lederer