[rt-users] RT-Crontab configuration

asterr asterr at pobox.com
Tue Feb 17 10:21:03 EST 2004

I have cronjobs like the following:

13 0 * * * /opt/RT/bin/rt-crontool --action RT::Action::EscalatePriority --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg changecontrol

Change the --search-arg argument to match the queue you want to escalate
priorities for.  I do one cronjob per queue -- there may be a more efficient
way to do this.

-Aaron