[rt-users] Is RT's syslog facility "RT" (as in RT.info, RT.warn, etc)?

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Tue Feb 17 14:12:48 EST 2004

What I meant to say was a separate log just for that facility, not create a
new facility.  Sorry about the confusion.

I have separate logs for each of the facilities.  For example:

/var/log/kernel
/var/log/user
/var/log/local7
/var/log/mail (this is a common facility-specific log file)

I wanted to know which facility RT was logging to so I could "tail" that log
file.  Another posted indicated the facility used by RT is "user", so now I
keep an eye on my brand new RT installation by "tail -f /var/log/user".

Chago