[rt-users] Easiest distro for RT 3?

Jamie Baddeley jamie.baddeley at fx.net.nz
Wed Feb 18 22:14:58 EST 2004

Hi Guys,

I've been considering my options for running rt3 on debian. I had come
to 2 conclusions.
1. Run stable and pin rt3 to unstable
2. Run unstable.

Option 1 is ugly. Option 2 was pretty much the way I was going to go.

I didn't really consider using sarge, as security wise it's in no mans
land and my RT3 will online.

I'm also gonna separate the (pg) db from the webserver/frontend. The db
will run on stable. See any issues with this?

thoughts?

jamie