[rt-users] Customizing RT 3.0 -- Best Practices?

Daniel Foster daniel at 34SP.com
Thu Feb 19 05:35:39 EST 2004

Hi Russ

> Is there anyone who has accomplished any of this yet, or any "best
> practices" in doing such a thing?  I want to keep RT as intact as
> possible, but it's looking more and more like I'll have to unbundle it.

You may be better off on the rt-devel list, but basically RT has a
wonderful extensions mechanism.  I'm just starting to play with it, but
it might help to install RTFM and see how that handles extending RT's
functionality.

--
Daniel Foster
Technical Director